Sunday, May 6, 2012

When we moved into Grandma and Grandpa's house, I realized that we didn't have a table. Of course, I being a girl really wanted one. Spencer couldn't have cared less. He wanted to spend that money on something way more cool than a table. So one Saturday, we went down to Draper to see my family. It really was just a good excuse to get Spencer to take me to Ikea. I picked out a cute little table that would be perfect for us! Spencer was making me second guess myself though. He said we didn't need a table. Who doesn't need a table? Anyway, long story short, we bought a table and four chairs for $300. Good job Ikea! We loaded all the boxes into the little Mazda and home we went. I was so excited to set up the table! Spencer was a good sport and did it all. I was just his assistant. Look at how cute it turned out!




No comments:

Post a Comment